Noise Optimisation EV/HEV
Fachtagung für R&D-Experten aus der Automobilbranche, die sich mit Noise Optimisation, NVH und automotive sound design für EV/HEV befassen. Die Konferenz wird auf Englisch abgehalten
The NVH performance of Electric Vehicles and Hybrid Electric Vehicles creates many interesting challenges. Initially a car with no engine or at least one with an engine that only runs occasionally seems to offer many NVH benefits. However the increased prominence of the residual road, wind, ancillary motors and pump noises combined with the intermittent noise from a downsized engine can create a poor refinement perception and potentially a disconnect between the vehicle and driver.
We are starting to see the use of generated sounds on these vehicles to improve subjective perceptions, provide driver feedback, develop product branding and meet the forthcoming legal requirements for pedestrian safety through the generation of exterior warning sounds. Our perceptions of and our physical and emotional response to sounds is now just as important as the dBA level.
Furthermore weight management is a major priority on these vehicles leading to the development of more radical and novel solutions (e.g. Active Noise Control) to replace conventional NVH solutions.
In this conference we seek to explore and discuss these issues and alternative approaches and solutions that a range of manufacturers have adopted. I am very pleased that so many prestigious companies have agreed to present their approaches and share their knowledge at this conference.
We hope you can join us in Frankfurt and explore these fascinating and significant topics at the first event of this nature.
Conference advisor & chairman
At our international conference Noise Optimization EV/HEV you will benefit from five topic-areas:
- Explore advanced passive NVH control and active NVH control-solutions for EV/HEV systems and components to save weight and costs while optimising CO2 efficiency and passenger comfort
- Discover how to manage the different sound balance of EVs/HEVs, to match refinement aspirations while increasing driver´s feedback of the vehicle status and enhancing driver enjoyment
- Learn about advanced EV/HEV sound warning systems and technologies to meet forthcoming pedestrian safety legislation
- Gain insight into advanced automotive NVH measurement techniques, NVH testing and NVH simulation tools in a virtual reality context for definition and development of integrated solutions that meet passengers´ perception and needs
- Explore psychoacoustics, sound branding and personalised acoustic options to differentiate from competitors and ensure a unique acoustic driving experience
Don´t miss the opportunity to test the Lotus cutaway Hybrid Evora 414Evolution sound synthesis at the event!